Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer Review

Hey everyone! I bought Maybelline's Fit Me Concealer in the color 115 about a week ago and, once again, Maybelline did a good job on concealers. Will it replace my favorite concealer, Maybelline's Mineral Power Concealer that I did a review on here? Probably not, but it's a great, inexpensive concealer. Maybelline also has a blush, bronzer, pressed powder, and liquid foundation in this line that you can buy from here (you have to click on the "Show More" button located under and between the bronzer and foundation to view their pressed powder) or almost any other drugstore that sells Maybelline. I like Maybelline's Fit Me Concealer because it has good coverage, comes in many colors, and blends nicely. I use Maybelline's Fit Me Concealer mainly on blemishes, and it covers well. I also love that this concealer comes in 18 shades, 6 for light skin, 6 for medium skin, and 6 for darker skin. I often have trouble finding a concealer that is a good shade for me, and appreciate that Maybelline has created a concealer in many different shades and undertones. Love it! Are you excited about Maybelline's Fit Me Concealer?

Swatches on my 115 skin (Sorry the numbers are weird, it was hard to draw on my arm with an eyeliner pen)


Colors Left to Right: 110, 115, 120, 125, 130, 135
Colors Left to Right: 245, 235, 230, 225, 220, 215
Colors Left to Right: 310, 315, 320, 325, 350, 355
A sampler that I got at a store so I could do all of these swatches








No comments:

Post a Comment