Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, February 1, 2013

Bag Balm Uses in Beauty

Hey everyone! This is a short post, but Bag Balm is good for a lot more then cows, so I thought I'd share some of the uses of this product. Honestly, when I read that Bag Balm is amazing for thin nails, I was a little bit sceptical. I wasn't quite sure if using something that farmers use on cow's was really going to help as much as the internet said it would, but I tried it.  As gross as this sounds, my nails are extremely brittle, and layers of my nail flake a lot. I like to apply a layer of bag balm to my nails when I'm not wearing polish, and it really helps strengthen them. Another use in beauty is for moisturizer. Applying Bag Balm to your skin really moisturizes it, and a lot of people love using bag balm for cracked and dry hands and feet. I bought mine at ACE I believe, but I was in a little farming town in Wisconsin at the time, so I'm not sure how easy it is to find in bigger cities. If you can't find it anywhere, you can always find it at Walgreens.com for $8.99. Love it! Are you going to try Bag Balm?

No comments:

Post a Comment