Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine's Day nails tutorial

Hey everybody! So, for Valentine's Day, I decided to do a glittery, girly design on my nails. So, pink and purple nail polish and glitter automatically came to mind. Here it is!

1. Paint a basecoat of purple. Let dry. I'm using Wet n Wild's Megalast Nail Polish in "On a Trip". Sorry about the pic, it's horrible quality and the real color is a little ligther than that.



2. Using a thin nail brush (or, if you're totally ninja, a normal brush) paint a pink heart on top of the purple basecoat.

3. Tap pink glitter onto the pink heart while it's still wet. The glitter that I'm using is by Martha Stewart in the color tourmaline, but you can use any glitter with small grains. Shake off the extra glitter onto a paper.

That's it! I hope you enjoyed this tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment