Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer Review


WARNING: If you're mad at yourself for not picking up Maybelline's Mineral Power Concealer when you went to the drugstore and you're looking for a blog critisizing this product to make you feel better about not buying it (or is that just me who does things like that?) this is the wrong post for you. I absoloutely love this concealer!!! I bought Maybelline's Mineral Power Concealer in the color "Fair" and it's got to be my favorite concealer that I've tried yet. First of all, it stays on for forever! Most of my concealers only stay for about two hours and then fade! They must be magicians or something, since they always disappear! If you're like me and tired of their tricky magic acts,  this concealer doesn't vanish! It lasts for a long time and is very blendable. I generally use Maybelline's Mineral Power Concealer on blemishes, but it works well on dark circles to. This concealer provides medium to full coverage and works really well on pretty much everything. I like to apply Maybelline's Mineral Power Concealer with E.L.F.'s Concealer Brush ($1) from their Essential Line since the original doe foot applicator isn't as precise and it also gets too much product on your skin. Love it! What's your favorite concealer?

Pros: Long-Lasting, Blendable, Good Coverage
Cons: Useless Aplicator


Grade: A+

No comments:

Post a Comment