Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 16, 2012

My Top 3 Makeup Products

Boots No 7 High Lights Illuminating Lotion
I love this illuminator sooooo much! It works really well for me as in the winter, as my skin is dry and dull. However, I wouldn't suggest this for people with oily skin since the shine can be mistaken for oil. One of the things that I love about this is that it has a subtle shimmer that catches the light but doesn't look to glittery. One of my worries about this product before I bought this was that it would be reminiscent of little girl makeup parties. You know, where you get your nails all glittery and they shake glitter on your face and place a shiny star on you're cheek? It totally wasn't though, and looked fairly natural. It's also an exact dupe for Benefit's High Beam. At half the price ($13), and two times the size (1 FL Oz.), Boots No 7 High Lights Illuminating Lotion is a great deal! The color is gorgeous too! It's a beautiful pearl-like soft pink. Boots is a UK brand but their products can be bought at Target. I love this!



















E.LF.  HD Blush in "Headliner"
This is a great blush for a natural, glowy look! I use this every day and absoloutley love it! However, at the beginning, I looked exactly like a clown. It was my first liquid blush and I was completely confused how to use it. A few makeup removing pads later, I had figured out how. Place a tiny drop on your hand, and by tiny, I really mean tiny. It's REALLY pigmented so I usually use the smallest amount that I can get, about the size of a head of a needle. Then put the dot on your cheek and use a sponge to blend it in. You can add more blush if you want the color to be more intense. This blush will last me FOREVER and it only costs 3 dollars! It comes in 5 colors, Headliner, Superstar, Diva, Encore, and Showstopper.








Rimmel's Stay Matte Powder in "Transluscent"
This product is great for people with oily skin. It really controls any excess oil on my face and stays matte. During the summer, my face can get really oily and this is great for that! It also comes in colored powders, Sandy, and Silky Beige. It lasts about 5 hours without re-applying. It also doesn't leave a white cast on my face. It's also really cheap in the $3-5 range. I love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment