Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

E.L.F Review: Lip Balm SPF 15

Hey guys! Today I'm going to review E.L.F.'s Lip Balm with SPF 15 in Pink. It's a really nice moisturizing lip balm in a pretty soft pink color. The pigmentation is fairly light, so it's great for a natural look but not as a alternative to lipstick. I also bought this in Peach but was dissapointed since it was bright orange insead of the pinky-peach shown on the website. It's slightly minty smelling, which didn't bother me at all, in fact, I kind of liked the smell. The packaging is very pretty and convienient. I love this product!
PICTURES:




                                                                   Natural Lighting

                                                                         With Flash



No comments:

Post a Comment