Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, December 24, 2012

DIY Hair Mask with Honey

Hey Guys! I've recently started doing hair masks and I'm thrilled with the results! In the winter, my hair can get really dry and prone to breakage and this makes it soft and healthy again. I like to use it once a week so it stays nice and shiny. My hair is shoulder length and thin, so adjust it if needed. I should warn you though, although my hair hasn't lightened in color (I'm blonde naturally), some people have experienced hair lightening. Here's the recipe!

What You'll Need:

  • Honey 
  • Conditioner
  • Bowl
  • Tablespoon Measuring Spoon
  • Spoon
Recipe
  1. Place one tablespoon of honey in a bowl
  2. Place on tablespoon of conditioner in a bowl
  3. Mix 
  4. Place the mixture in the microwave for about 8 seconds (until it gets slightly liquidy, I tried 15 seconds but it was too liquidy)
  5. Starting at your roots, apply the mixture to your hair until all of your hair is covered in the mask
  6. Put on a shower cap, or towel on your head, and wait 30 minutes (This mixture doesn't ever dry but this is a good amount of time for your hair to absorb the moisture)
  7. Wash it off with shampoo
That's it! I hope you guys enjoyed this easy DIY! Bye!









No comments:

Post a Comment