Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 19, 2013

My Favoite Drugstore Makeup Tag!

Hey everyone! Today I decided to do the My Favorite Drugstore Makeup Tag! I've seen this tag floating around quite a bit and decided to jump on the bandwagon.

1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand?

Definatley E.L.F. All of their products are extremely inexpensive, and similar to more high end brands. I really love E.L.F.'s Studio Line, which are mostly three dollars, and the quality is amazing for the price. Their Studio brushes are especially fantastic, and SOOO soft.A lot of products in their Studio and Essential lines can be bought at Target.

2. What are your favorite face, lip, and cheek products?

My favorite face product is definately Rimmel's Stay Matte Powder in Transparent. It keeps my face matte for about five hours, and it's really great to have in the summer. I would have to say that my favorite lip product is Maybelline's Baby Lips in Pink Punch. It's such a gorgeous color, very moisturizing, smells good, and is also extremely wearable. For cheek products, I absoloutely love E.L.F.'s HD Blush in Headliner. It's a very pigmented liquid blush in a pretty pink color, with long lasting color. The container is about the size of a nail polish bottle and will last me forever as you only need the smallest amount ever to get natural looking, flushed cheeks. I did a review of Rimmel's Stay Matte Powder in Transparent and E.L.F.'s HD Blush in Headliner here and a review of Maybelline's Baby Lips in Pink Punch here.

3. Least Favorite Product?

L.A. Girl's Illuminating Blush in Bashful. I was really hoping that this would be a great blush, but instead, I was extremely disapointed since the pigmentation is bad, the texture is chalky and the smell is horrible! Hate it!

4. What is your favorite underdog product?

My favorite underdog product would have to be Maybelline's Mineral Power Concealer. I feel like not that many people talk about it, and is definately deserves more attention. It provides full coverage, blends nicely, and lasts a long time. I love it!

5. A drugstore product that is overpriced?

Pretty much everything from Pysicians Formula. Their products aren't cheap (mostly all of them are $10-$20), and their quality is definately not good enough to be that expensive. I do pick up some of their products when they are on sale for about $4 at my Target, Big Lots, or Grocery Outlet, but that's all that I would pay for them.

6. Best drugstore dupe?

 My favorite drugstore dupe is Boots' No 7 High Lights Illuminating Lotion as a dupe for Benefit's High Beam. Boots' verison is $13 and more that twice the size of Benefit's High Beam which costs $26.

7. Drugstore product that isn't worth the hype?

Probably EOS' lip balms. I like them, but they are pretty average lip balms that I don't think are as spectacular as a lot of people say.

I hope you enjoyed this! I had fun making this post and hope you liked reading it! What's your favorite drugstore makeup? Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment